Founded in 1954, Fischer Connectors designs, develops and deploys tailored, end-to-end interconnect solutions for ecosystems requiring local transfer and management of data, signals and power. Its high-performance electrical and optical connectors, cable assemblies and electronic solutions are trusted globally for their quality, reliability and durability in harsh environments.
Tested to MIL-SPEC and IEC standards, RoHS and REACH compliant, Fischer Connectors’ products and solutions use the latest technologies in ruggedness, sealing, high-density miniaturization, and data transmission for demanding application fields such as defense, security, medical, robotics, automation, instrumentation, sensors, and test & measurement.
Fischer Connectors is an ISO 13485:2016 organization which manufactures quality products that are safe and reliable for integration into medical devices.
Fischer Connectors leverages its expertise, capabilities, and technologies to be a full-service partner across the entire value chain of connectivity. It provides customers with:
- Standard and tailored solutions with full product life-cycle expertise and dedicated technical support, consulting, simulation and testing under one roof.
- High responsiveness, fast prototyping and unrivaled lead times and customer service.
Why choose Fischer Connectors:
- Rugged solutions for extreme environments
- IP68/IP69 sealing and hermeticity
- Weight optimization, high density, miniaturization
- Signal integrity for high-speed data transmission
- Wide choice of body styles, sizes, materials, configurations
- Cable assembly capabilities from design drawings, proofs of concept and prototypes to the industrialized solution
- Dedicated, pioneering electronic development from initial evaluation and proof of concept to design, industrial supply and life cycle management
- System-level engineering and testing
- Connectivity-by-design and full-service approach
Fischer Connectors is part of Conextivity Group, a global technology group offering high-performance connectivity solutions that manage power and data flows seamlessly from sensors and devices to the cloud, enabling the emergence of new and scalable ecosystems. With nearly 600 people worldwide, four R&D centers and six manufacturing sites, the Swiss-headquartered group comprises two core businesses: Fischer Connectors and Wearin’. The latter creates IoT wearable solutions that enhance safety and efficiency by improving situational awareness and enabling a better coordination of connected humans such as lone workers, firefighters and first responders.
Fischer Connectors’ facility near Atlanta, GA, U.S., houses an expert engineering team and handles customer support in North & South America. The U.S. cable assembly facility is ISO 9001:2015 and 13485:2016 certified, and ITAR registered.