Amphenol Sine Systems’ M23 Hybrid DMC
Amphenol Sine Systems’ M23 Hybrid DMC, an extension of the MotionGrade M23 product line, is ideal for advanced servo-drive encoder feedback applications.
Amphenol Sine Systems has improved its MotionGrade M23 Connector product lines with the development of the new M23 Hybrid DMC Series Connector.
Available versions include:
- 2 Power + PE + 1 Signal + 4 Quad Element Ethernet
- 18A (2.0mm), 1A (1.0mm), 0.5A (Quad Element) max current
- 850V (2.0/1.0mm contacts), 30VDC (Quad Element) max voltage
The connectors are high-performance, cost-effective devices with superior environmental seal retention, and are ideally suited for advanced servo-drive encoder feedback applications where power, signal and communication is required in a robust and compact delivery system.
Amphenol Sine Systems’ MotionGrade M23 Connector Systems are designed to excel in performance and reliability in customers’ most demanding environments and are ideally suited for advanced servo drive encoder feedback applications, packaging, robotic, printing, machine tool, medical, and automation environments, where control signal transmission or power are required in a robust and compact delivery system.
- MikroElektronika Intel Joule click shields - May 10, 2017
- Right Angle Board-to-Board Battery Connectors Suit High Shock and Vibration Applications - May 10, 2017
- Compression Pulling Head Family Offers Six Sizes - May 3, 2017