Phoenix Contact’s PCB Terminal Blocks and PCB Connectors Offer Versatility and Reliability
This flexible range of PCB terminal blocks helps you configure the ideal design. Whether you need the established screw connection, the IDC fast connection, or the innovative push-in technology, Phoenix Contact has a solution.
Phoenix Contact’s PCB terminal blocks and PCB connectors are designed to provide exceptional design flexibility while also ensuring the reliable connection today’s high-speed, high-power applications demand. The comprehensive COMBICON product range for plug-in connectors, PCB terminal blocks, and feed-through terminal blocks offers the right connection technology for transmitting signals, data, or power. Choose a screw connection or push-in spring connection, use the component as a PCB terminal block or an easy-to-maintain connector, specify as few as two or as many as 24 positions. Flexibility is the heart of the COMBICON design.
- Maximum flexibility, thanks to versatile connection technologies such as screws or springs
- Large range of possible applications, thanks to various pitches and numbers of positions
- Maximum reliability, thanks to high material quality
- Expert design-in support from experienced product specialists
- Customer-specific versions permit individual solutions
PCB Terminal Blocks
PCB terminal blocks enable the easy, secure transmission of signals, data, and power directly to the PCB. The space-saving connection method is ideal for numerous applications in the processing and industrial environments. Variable frequency drives, frequency inverters, power supply units, and solar inverters are just a few of the applications that depend on PCB terminal blocks.
- For conductor cross sections of 0.14 to 95mm2
- For currents up to 232A and voltages up to 1000V
- With screw, spring, or insulation displacement connection
- For pitches of 2.5 to 20mm
Our PCB connectors offer a universal, maintenance-friendly conductor connection for almost all device designs. These reliable products serve various industries and markets.
- For conductor cross sections of 0.14 to 35mm2
- For currents up to 125A and voltages up to 1000V
- With screw, spring, insulation displacement, pierce or crimp connections
- Locking by means of latch mechanism systems or screw flanges
High-Current Feed-Through Terminal Blocks
- With high-current feed-through terminal blocks, high currents and voltages can be transmitted safely and reliably through the housing panel. Various connection technologies enable flexible solutions for transmission.
- For conductor cross sections of 4 to 150mm2
- For currents up to 309A and voltages up to 1000V
- With a screw, spring, T-LOX, or bolt connection
- For panel thicknesses of 1 to 6mm
Customer-Specific PCB Connections
Do you need a customized connection solution? Phoenix Contact provides a wide variety of customer-specific modifications. Whether it is a version for serial production or a completely new development, we can work with you to find the ideal solution for your design.
- Color versions in black, light gray, gray, and blue
- Individualized printing
- Codings for added safety
- Individual solutions on request
Phoenix Contact Downloads & Links
Sager is the authorized distributor for Phoenix Contact. Visit Sager’s Phoenix Contact page for pricing, inventory, and quoting, or contact a Sager sales representative at 1.800.SAGER.800 or [email protected].