Remke Expands Corrosion-Resistant Stainless Steel Family
Remke Corrosion-Resistant Stainless Steel Family Expands
Made in the US with the widest range of connectors in stock in sizes up to three inches, the expanded family of Remke Corrosion-Resistant Stainless Steel (CRSS) Connectors includes standard cord connectors, liquidtight conduit fittings, watertight conduit hubs, jacketed metal clad cable connectors, and ventilation plugs. Custom stainless steel connectors in small or large quantities are also available.
Manufactured to perform in the toughest applications, Remke CRSS Connectors provide the greatest durability against corrosion, harsh climatic conditions, harmful environmental influences, and high humidity. These connectors are also recommended for use in washdowns or high-moisture environments.
Remke’s Stainless Steel Connector offering includes:
- Standard Type 304 stainless steel cord connectors (rated NEMA 4, 4X, and 12) in stock with Type 316 available upon request
- Seven conduit sizes of Type 304 stainless steel liquidtight conduit fittings (rated IP68 and NEMA 4X) in stock
- A complete offering of custom stainless steel connectors in small or large quantities
- Custom products, specials, adaptations, and variations available to all customers
- Type 316 stainless steel watertight conduit hubs (rated NEMA 4, 4X, and 12) in stock
- More Type 304 stainless steel jacketed metal-clad cable connectors in stock with Type 316 available upon request
- Stainless steel ventilation plugs with three thread sizes in stock that are rated IP69K (additional thread sizes and permeability levels available upon request)