Conxall Sealed Mini USB Cable Assembly
By News Release | August 12, 2014
The Conxall sealed mini USB cable assembly is the supplier’s latest addition to the Data-Con-X line of products.
Conxall announced the sealed mini USB cable assembly, the newest addition to the continuously growing line of Data-Con-X sealed data connectors. The assembly is sealed to a level of IP68 NEMA 250 (6P) when mated and comes in a quick-connect-style connection. The product is an easy-to-use, pre-assembled cable that mates with our field-installable mini USB panel connectors.
Features and benefits:
- Sealed to IP67 and IP68 NEMA 250 (6P) (when mated)
- Three standard cable assembly options
- Mates with the sealed mini USB panel options
- Quick-connect bayonet-style interface
- RoHS-compliant assembly
The sealed mini USB cable assembly is ideal for applications such as sealed data transmission; military or industrial GPS location devices; instrumentation; medical data carts; data acquisition units; and general industrial electronic applications.
Latest posts by News Release (see all)
- MikroElektronika Intel Joule click shields - May 10, 2017
- Right Angle Board-to-Board Battery Connectors Suit High Shock and Vibration Applications - May 10, 2017
- Compression Pulling Head Family Offers Six Sizes - May 3, 2017