Amphenol Circular Thermoplastic Connectors Use AT Contact Technology
Amphenol Industrial Global Operations has enhanced its AT Circular (ATC) thermoplastic connectors by incorporating Amphenol’s AT contact technology. These upgraded connectors mate with a positive reverse bayonet retention system and can withstand current up to 13A.
Sealed and rated to 125ºC, Amphenol’s ATC connectors are ideal for communication and diagnostic testing in heavy-duty trucks, buses, construction, and agriculture equipment. Available in three-, five- and nine-way receptacles, these connectors are drop-in replacements to existing panel designs. The nine-way receptacles are also available with a jam nut for quick assembly.
Amphenol’s ATC reverse bayonet coupling design allows for quick mating and unmating. These corrosion-resistant, heavy-duty industrial connectors are environmentally sealed against moisture and contaminants. Durable to 100 mating cycles, the connectors’ contact retention system helps decrease installation costs and increase reliability.
Amphenol’s RoHs-compliant ATC connectors feature size 16 machined contacts and are made from a high-quality copper alloy. They are available in both nickel and gold plating. The connectors have an operating temperature range of -55ºC to +125ºC. Stamped and formed contacts are available upon request, as well as connectors with higher temperature ratings to 150ºC. Various caps are available for each version.
- Withstands current up to 13A at 125ºC
- Resistance of 6 Ohms using MIL-STD-1344 method 3002-1
- Performs reliably for more than 100 mating/unmating cycles (no electrical/mechanical defects)
- Crimp tensile strength of 25 pounds
- Water-resistant to three feet
- Facts & Figures: Semiconductor Market Grew to a Record $336 Billion - March 2, 2015
- TLC and Metz Ethernet Cat 6A Patch Cords in Seven Vibrant Colors - January 27, 2014
- Cables Unlimited LC-LC Duplex Ruggedized Fiber Jumpers - January 27, 2014