Yamaichi eQSFP+ Connector for 40/100GbE and InfiniBand
By News Release | August 18, 2014
With the increasing demand for a faster and more reliable form factor signal transmission interface, Yamaichi Electronics developed the eQSFP+ connector for 40/100GbE and Infiniband.
With the increasing demand for a faster and more reliable form factor signal transmission interface, Yamaichi Electronics introduced its high-speed 32Gb/s enhanced Quad Small Form-factor Pluggable plus (eQSFP+) host connector, CN120-038-000*. This host connector establishes high-speed connection with QSFP transceiver modules.
The CN120-038 series and its cage accessories are 100% footprint-compatible with existing 10Gb/s and 25Gb/s QSFP standards. The connector is also compatible with many existing and new-generation InfiniBand and Ethernet QSFP modules on the market. With these features, CN120-038-000* provides maximum signal performance.
- Ultra high-speed performance of more than 32Gb/s transmission speed per channel
- Compatible with existing and new QSFP modules (such as 40Gb and 100Gb Ethernet modules and InfiniBand: QDR/FDR/EDR)
- Current per contact = 0.5A max
- Voltage rating = 120VAC
- Operating temperature = -55°C ~ +85°C
- Mating life cycle: 0.76µm gold plating = 250 cycles; 0.38µm gold plating = 50 cycles
Latest posts by News Release (see all)
- MikroElektronika Intel Joule click shields - May 10, 2017
- Right Angle Board-to-Board Battery Connectors Suit High Shock and Vibration Applications - May 10, 2017
- Compression Pulling Head Family Offers Six Sizes - May 3, 2017